Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Beautiful Beach Wedding Feature Stephen and Denise from Scotland


Beautiful Beach Wedding Feature Stephen and Denise from Scotland

It's Denise and Stephen here, I just wanted to say how amazing our wedding day was.  Freddy was just perfect and I couldn't have picked a better person to marry us.  And for our pictures, every time I look at them
 I remember how great I felt that day.  
The pictures are amazing! We will cherish them always.

I remembered you liked the cravats tie, so we sent this black one for Freddy to wear for his UK couple weddings.  
~Enjoy~
 If you are ever in Scotland,  please look us up.  
Steven and Denise  ~ Scotland
Thank you Denise and Stephen!
Call us to book your Destination Wedding at 407-970-7314
Please Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Stop by and say Hi on Merchant Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment